Monday, August 15, 2011

Missin blogs!!

Well, I bet you are wondering why I haven't posted in a couple days.Don't worry, I'm still very much alive, but I was put of town and out of service, mountain biking my heart away in the backcountry. Believe it or not, I'm not completely a computer troll. Yea, I know what you were thinking. So tonight I go over to one of my used to be bffs birthday at her house for ice cream. That's right, we are 5. Just kidding. I'm gonna drive home, been procrastinating for the morning, but Now I gotta go home for a haircut, something I likeabout as much as a 7 year old boy. Wow, I've made lots of references to being younger inthis blog update. Well by really. Only 2. You can't get mad at me if I spelled stuff wrong in this blog, I'm using one of those pesky little iPod touch keyboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment