Friday, August 12, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean

So, I wasnt planning on blogging again today, but I now find myself sitting at the computer bored out of my mind, so I figured why not? Therefore, here I am. I just watched the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie. I guess I expected that it would be scary, but really, the only scary part was when the skeleton monkey fell of the boat. I dont have any idea why, but that part really scared the shit out of me. (thankfully, not literally) You know whats a really good food? Chicken enchiladas. And I dont even eat chicken. I mean seriously, how can I resist?? It doesnt help that we have a really good mexican food place near my house... I couldnt help it. So did I sin? You decide. Total blog views: 1. 4 to go before I shut down. This, I believe, has been a successfully random and pointless blog. Perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment